My Tarnished Halo

Friday, August 31, 2007

I've been eBaying!

In our small town, I don't know of any specialty Asian markets so I relied on eBay for the last few things I just HAD to pick up. Again, I'd show the pictures but the pictures aren't mine to show.

Happy Balloon Orange Bento Box for Ty
Happy Balloon Blue Bento Box for Wes
Zoo animals toothpick set for Bento
Williams-Sonoma Ice Cream Sandwich Molds (great for rice or hard boiled eggs)

Found some silicone molds at the Dollar Tree, of which I grabbed a bear and star. Also picked up blue and orange insulated lunch bags for their bento boxes to go inside. Target carries the Lock & Lock box which has the snap down lids like the ones I purchased at Dollar Tree, but it has 4 removable containers inside. That one will be for Connor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home