My Tarnished Halo

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finding Meaning in a Stranger's Words

I was moved by a fellow blogger today. Just completely reeled in by this blog written by a husband whose wife has cystic fibrosis and while she's waiting for a double lung transplant, they discover they are going to have a baby. Time stood still while I read their story. Events unfold by way of blogosphere and you can be drawn in whether you knew them all along or just met them today as I have. It reminds me that while I use my blog as an outlet for minor annoyances and my not-so-exciting daily life that people out there are hopelessly devoted to each other and their fragile lives are hanging in the balance and that sometimes we are connected merely by something as simple as words at first, until FAITH takes a hold. So please, take a moment to meet Nathan, Tricia & Gwyneth.

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger CFHusband said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home