My Tarnished Halo

Friday, July 18, 2008

A Midsummer Night's Update

Has it really been May since I last updated? I guess it's like the doctors like to say...no news is good news. It's been a summer of nothing out of the ordinary. Everyone is healthy. I'm getting a much needed break from classes. Even ones that should have been scheduled sooner but we are just now getting to- swim lessons. Hey, we're still hitting the pool at Mom's regularly so I'm going to count that.

Borrowing a sweet little idea from Lorraine's blog here to update on Connor. He is 4 years and 2 months tomorrow.



Connor likes:

Getting wet

Watering the flowers at GiGi's

Telling me what to write down and then reading it back

Pokemon

Swimming with his life jacket on

Aunt JoJo

Bananas

Legos

Doing whatever big brothers do

When big brothers read to him

Tiny dogs

Giraffes

Telling us about his dreams

Talking on the phone

Watching How It's Made

Twirling my hair in his fingers

Camping

Hot dogs, especially BBQd

Making the people around him laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home