My Tarnished Halo

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday Night Repeat

It's so quiet I can actually hear my thoughts, even with the wind whipping branches and leaves around outside. Jason is playing poker with the guys. My Aunt Jody (JoJo to Connor) offered to let the boys spend the night at her place. The woman is a Godsend and I cannot even begin to thank her for constantly seeking to strengthen her relationship with the boys. I spent a quiet evening at senior bingo where the room was filled with a total of 6 very unenthusiastic seniors making the pot a whopping $2.25 per game. I've done some searches on eBay for Grandma, boring antique-y stuff, and now I'm sitting down typing up my blog entry and realizing I'm not getting to any sort of point. Maybe I'm best off not left alone in my thoughts. The pitter-patter of little feet and giggles of amusement are certainly missed. The whining hubby I can do without for a few hours! I don't feel productive but it's certainly making me sleepy nonetheless.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

Found you through a link on Arch Words to the Five Word Poems...I wish I'd gotten in on that before you took your leave.

I'm in Washington, too!

Hh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home