My Tarnished Halo

Friday, April 06, 2007

It Never Fails...

It's like the toast always landing buttered-side down theory. If I book a picture appointment, one of the boys ends up with a very visible injury before said appointment. This time it was Weston. Heck, who am I kidding- it's usually Weston. This time he was dancing not-so-gracefully on the tile floor in the laundry room, slipped, and whacked his forehead on the corner of the dryer on the way down. Ye ouch! A goose egg immediately sprung forth. Poor kid hardly cried until he saw it in the mirror, then he was wailing. "I'm gonna be ugly! I can't go to school like this Mom!" he cried. I assured him that it would reduce in size if we could get an ice pack on it. He agreed and rested in my arms until sure enough, the swelling went down...some. I'm starting to think I should forgo setting picture appointments altogether!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home