My Tarnished Halo

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl XLI

While preparing Jello Jigglers last night, I had a little extra Jello to mold so I dumped it into a random glass for the boys. This is what I had today...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought it'd be fun to share what's on my Super Bowl party menu. Super Bowl day is spent with our Dads, my Brother, and my Grandma, so I "cook" for 9. I say cook lightly because it's usually mostly appetizers but this year I'm making a roast to go with it all as a main dish.

Roast done in the pressure cooker
Lil' Smokies
Meatballs in Jamaica Mistake sauce
Homemade Chex Mix
Jello Jigglers in helmet and football shapes, blue for the Colts!
Hickory Farms sausage, cheese and Ritz crackers
Asparagus, ham, and cream cheese roll-ups
Jalapeno chips
Cherry cheesecake

The tricky part will be moderation because I'm supposed to play an 8pm soccer game tonight!

GO COLTS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home