My Tarnished Halo

Friday, January 20, 2006

Bring on #3

Bad things always happen in 3's right? I don't know how long I've believed in this little saying but it happens. 3 drastic, painful, inconvenient things always come in a clusterfuck. #1 My Grandfather went to the emergency room last night for blood clots (there's more to this but I don't feel like sharing details at this time.) #2 Past Due utility bill in the amount of $447.15 arrives in my mailbox today. If I can't come up with $447.15 in 10 days our utilities will be shut off. I don't even know how we went past due. With #2- money troubles- always comes marriage troubles. It's inevitable. So what's life going to shit on me for #3? I seriously have come to expect good and bad things in threes. I'll need three good things immediately to recover from these! And if you would, please pray for my Grandpa. His name is Bob. Thank you!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jeni said...

Interestingly enough I also have a blog about the rule of three! It does always happen that way doesn't it? I hope everything works out Shelly.

Jeni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home