My Tarnished Halo

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Bath Pouf Incident

Softsoap Pure Cashmere smells feminine and delicious. I squeezed some onto the pouf, the softening variety for extra dry skin and it was working like a charm. My skin was feeling all silky and smooth where I'd maneuvered the puff so I was getting all Herbal Essences in there. I thought "What could it hurt if I rubbed a little on my face?" That's when I saw it. Something dark inside the pouf caught my eye. I pulled it away to get a good look and saw that a brute of an earwig had taken up residence inside. Awwww, hell no! Beyond disgusting considering I'd just rubbed it all over my body!! Ewwwwww. And how the crap did it get in there considering I hang the pouf from the bath caddy? I thought earwigs crawled? Gagging, I set the pouf outside the shower to be disposed of and I turned the water hotter to cleanse myself of buggly parts. Needless to say that even when my shower was over, I still didn't feel clean!

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Counting_Blessings said...

I recently spotted an earwig in one of my tomato plants. While harmless, they're pretty darn scary looking!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home