My Tarnished Halo

Friday, June 09, 2006

Cuckoo for Cracka

I just dropped the older boys at Grandma's House. Dora Live starts in 91 min. and counting and Connor is having a complete MeLtDoWn! All over a cracker. To get him to leave Grandma's, Grandma bribed him by saying he could have a cracker if he would get into his carseat. Connor obliges and Grandma goes in to seek a cracker. No crackers! I wish she'd have realized it before she said it, but she came back with a good old standby. A Girl Scout cookie. That's when the tantrum started. Craaaaacka! CRAAACKA! Waaaaaah. Scream. Moan. NoooOOOOoooo. CRACKA! CRACKA! I had to listen to that the whole way home. Dora Live starts in 86 minutes. And he's still upset over a cracker. He has no idea what's in store! I hope he's in a better mood though as soon as he hears "C'mon, vaminos! Everybody let's go!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home