My Tarnished Halo

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm Telling You

Thanks Linda for lifting this idea from Elisa's blog so I could in turn do the same. It's clever!

List up to ten things you want to say to ten different people. Do not state who these people are. Do not confirm or deny any comment speculation.

1. I wish you'd make more of your life. Get out in the sunshine, live and love again.

2. I love you to the moon and back.

3. Know your role.

4. Let me back into your life.

5. When I said I was happy for you, I lied.

6. I always knew you could do it. Don't screw it up this time.

7. She is nothing beyond materialistic.

8. I like cheese and I'm upset my birthday plans are ruined.

9. There's always laundry to be done. Why can't it be mine?

10. What you are waiting for will happen. When you are on your last threads of hope, walk on mine. I have more than enough to hold you up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home