My Tarnished Halo

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Karma Surrounds Us

Karma can be creepy. Is there such a thing as creepy in a good way? I got goosebumps today because of karma. Jason and I walked up to the ATM in the mall to get cash out to go to a movie. The person before us left the screen on "Do you want another transaction?" and Jason pushed no. I said to him how that was good karma on his part. He kept that person from getting money stolen from their account. A matter of mere seconds later we went by the photo booth and I happened to glance down and see a $5 bill. That was karma thanking us for doing the right thing.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Elisa said...

Wow, good for you.

Karma keeps me from doing a lot of things I might do otherwise.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

karma is a load of shit. think these things through people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home