My Tarnished Halo

Monday, October 30, 2006

Costume Caper


The Halloween costume I had picked out for Connor he doesn't even like. It's Tigger, and has a big puffy part on the hood and he just doesn't like having it on his head. Fine, so I know Old Navy costumes were marked down this morning to $3.97 so I head over there 1/2 hr. early- first one there waiting and occupy a toddler 'til the door starts to open. I see the chicken costume about his size on a rack inside. Just one. The gate thingy starts to come up and I'm tall and holding Connor so I can't get under it right away. I wait. Some other biotch who hadn't been waiting in line like the rest of us ducks down under the gate and runs in and swoops up the costume. The last one. Connor is crying because I picked him up to go inside. I'm crying because people can just be plain mean sometimes! The moral of the story: She that steals the chicken, gets chicken pooped on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home