My Tarnished Halo

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wanta Fanta-sy Football? Don't You Wanta?


I've joined the once testosterone-laden ranks of Fantasy Football. As it turns out, I wasn't the only woman in attendance at the draft. What's wild is that I have enjoyed the whole process so far- in part because my dear husband and I have now another thing in common, and in part because I have the chance to whoop up on a bunch of unsuspecting men and walk out with some moola. I drew first pick so I confessed my adoration for Peyton Manning and snatched him up first thing. Today I contemplated my starting line-up, scouring pages of rankings, stats and recommendations. The first game is tonight and we are ordering pizza because it just goes with pigskin. It's time to get my Fantasy Football on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home