My Tarnished Halo

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Three's Company

Having three boys, I can attest that much is true. Connor misses his big brothers while they are in school. He's getting into everything, likely because his largest source of entertainment- his brothers- spend a full day at school. I keep finding more reasons why I like to have three. People argue that a parent only has two hands. Indeed I do, but Connor's big brothers each have two as well. The times are changing and amusement parks, travel packages, and special events now offer specials for families of "four or more." More company to enjoy the fun. Always at least one brother that will ride the Dizzy Dragons with you. And my new-found favorite reason why I like having three- Buy 2, Get 1 Free deals for back to school shopping. I bought Tyler and Weston new socks and undies for back to school and got Connor's socks and Elmo underwear free.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger B0Z said...

LOL! like your blog....

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Elisa said...

That is an excellent argument. Sometimes I think I'ld like three, too. My dh though, says NO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home