My Tarnished Halo

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Don't Be So Snooty Booty!

RANT ON: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To the stuck-up ho bag at the Clinique counter at Macy's: The next time you need assistance in a store (and I hope it's Wal-Mart) I hope they huddle into a little blue-vested gaggle of snickering employees and whisper amongst themselves about the snobbish, clown-faced beeyotch who looks like she needs something but appears too high and mighty to get it herself. I hope you stand there at least ten minutes, until they help lowliest scrub you see (that'll be me) before they'll help your ass. Seriously, I'd rather shop Wal-Mart than be in the company of such bitches. Oh, and your caked-on makeup...it's not working, I still see the wrinkles you haggard ol' prune.

RANT OFF: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will stick to shopping online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home