My Tarnished Halo

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Pray it's Nothing

My Aunt was recently hospitalized for pneumonia and while in for that, doctors discovered spots on her liver. She had a biopsy done. Results should be back any day now. Unfortunately, this coincides with the absence of my Grandparents. We don't know where they are. I believe they either A) Went to be with my Aunt when she gets the results back, B) Went to be with my Aunt because the results are back/not good, or C) Are just out shopping or running errands.

We are a very close-knit family, usually not traveling without letting the family know important numbers, hotel arrangements, etc. It's very unlikely my Grandparents just up and left without saying anything, but possible in such a situation. I just had a very bad feeling this afternoon when my other Aunt called looking for my Grandparents, like the feeling you sometimes get when the phone rings in the middle of the night. Please, pray it's nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home