My Tarnished Halo

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Creating my Curves

I've been hard at work this past month, making time for regular exercise and trying to make better choices in the food department. Let me tell you, that's not easy provided there are gobs of gooey Easter candy and enticing chocolate bunnies giving me the stare down as I walk by with my rabbit food a.k.a. salad.

I weighed in today. I'd actually gained weight. I was a little taken aback when I saw how the lady that measured me kept trying to move the scale weight in the direction we wanted to see but it wasn't cooperating. She said that means there was probably some weight loss but more muscle gain. I can actually see and feel muscle where there wasn't before! And where I did have it is more defined. I gained 0.5 lb. but I'm going to blame that on bloating and my instinctual craving to seek and destroy any and all chocolate at that time of the month. But the better news was that I lost 5 inches! And my total body fat went down 1.03?% I'll take it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home