My Tarnished Halo

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Snaps!

I need to pull out of this mood I'm in, so it's time to give snaps where snaps are due. I want to show how thankful I am for the little things lately.

SNAPS for Taste of Heaven sugar cookies in frosted heart shapes!

SNAPS for Fred Meyer for accepting a competitor coupon for $20 gift card w/ prescription! I'd much rather have a Fred Meyer gift card than Rite-Aid anyway. : P

SNAPS for the Seattle Seahawks going to the Super Bowl Sunday, and the chance to host a party!

SNAPS for finishing up my Valentine shopping for the hubby already!

SNAPS for online instant-win games. My bigger wins include a $50 Disney gift card, $100 to giftcertificates.com, and an iPod Shuffle!

SNAPS for my Dad and Grandparents, who have been extra supportive of me lately.

SNAPS for steak. Juicy, A-1 smothered steak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home