My Tarnished Halo

Monday, August 08, 2005

Hi ho, Hi ho


It's off to the doc I go. Seriously now though. I'm not humming some happy little ditty. I have to go have THIS thing looked at today. Isn't it horrendous?------>

But wait, that's not all folks. I actually found the courage to ask that same doctor about depression. I am going to take the "depression survey." It doesn't sound like one of the fun random polls I'm used to taking but I'll give it a whirl. Can I at least use my glitter gel pen? Can I have someone who knows all the answers sitting next to me? I'm not used to failing tests.

If in fact I am depressed...well I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I don't like admitting it but the fact lies herein that depression is a real word with real meaning that has been to me like some, well, nagging cancerous eyesore of a mole that really should be looked at.

(To be continued...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home