My Tarnished Halo

Friday, September 16, 2005

Glasses


Here's Tyler before and after getting his new glasses. The first thing he commented on was that he could "see people better." After some adjusting and a few scraped elbows AND knees, he's got the hang of wearing them and placing them by his alarm clock each night at bedtime. I never realized how many KIDS wear glasses until Tyler's wearing of spectacles sparked a curiosity in me to pay attention to it. I am so thankful we got his eyesight checked now instead of months or years from now. Who knows how long he's had problems with his eyes? It must look like a whole new world to him.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Awww! What a handsome li'l man!! I love his frames!

My 2nd to oldest got glasses this year..

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

He is so frickin CUTE!!! The glasses make him look completely different!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home