My Tarnished Halo

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It Works


This tiny yellow pill is keeping me happy. I'm taking the lowest dose, and it's working. I'm the one who wanted to forego meds altogether, but there is no denying that this was just what I needed to turn things around. Now I am no longer ashamed to admit that I had to turn to a pill to fix what was wrong with me; what felt "off" for so, so long.

I am back to ME. Patient with the boys once again. Sleeping better. Getting housework done. Feeling gratified and content in my marriage. Is it possible that this little pill is saving a marriage? Those around me notice the difference too so I can't be dreaming this. At first I thought that it was causing one side effect, lowering my sex drive, but for the last few days there were no problems whatsoever in that department, just ask my husband ha ha. I'm a skeptic turned believer. And I'm off to refill my scrip.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Tess said...

I'm glad the pills are helping! It sounds like you're feeling much better.

Tess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home