My Tarnished Halo

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Uncouture Closet

I've been tagged by Amber! So here's what's in my closet because I know ya'll are dying to find out. =P

Three Random Facts About My Closet:
1) It has no doors because DH kicked a hole in one so we took them off
2) We store our comforters in it
3) It used to be the laundry room

Three Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed:
1) HS letterman's jacket
2) Pink AE tank top that just doesn't fit right
3) Turquoise tube top

Three Items I'll Never Get Rid Of, No Matter How Ugly They Get:
1) White jacket made out of long john type material
2) My husband's USMC sweatshirt
3) Wedding dress

Three Items People Wouldn't Expect To Find In My Closet:
1) Purple suitcases from the 70's
2) An iron
3) An extra swing from the swingset

Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":
1) Black granny sweater
2) Green cable knit sweater
3) Brown waterproof boots

Three things that I have a surprising number of:
1) AE T-shirts
2) Hollister T-shirts
3) Old Navy jeans

Three dominant colors in my wardrobe:
1) Blue
2) Green
3) Black

Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:
1) AE "Squeeze Me" T
2) Hollister 22 T-shirt
3) Black v-neck dress

Three people I will tag:
1) Terri
2) Lorraine
3) Elisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home