My Tarnished Halo

Friday, December 02, 2005

2 weeks?

Has it really been almost 2 weeks since my last post? My bad?! It must be the time of year (or the time of month! I know, TMI!) Yeah, I can blame it on the time.

We got our first official snow of the year today. I don't know what it is about the white stuff falling from the sky that people are so intrigued by. It's fricking cold out for one thing. Sure it's pretty, until it starts to really pile up. Seeing the ground turning white only makes the boys more anxious to go apeshit around in it. I am not putting on one of those puffy ass coats and long johns, rounding up 3 hats, 3 snowsuits, 3 coats, 6 mittens and 1 giant plastic sled and dragging my cold ass down to the hill to watch idiots sled headfirst into the cement baseball dugout. Yep, it happened. The ambulance got called at least three times last year for sledding accidents. Sledding is hazardous! Please use common sense and don't aim your sled at solid obstacles, ok? Yeah, mmmhmmm.

And the drivers? Yeesh, don't get me started. It's just snow! No need to disengage your brains. And yes, it's slick so stay the hell off my butt! The first snow of the year always makes people jittery. If you are not comfortable driving in it, please stay home because you are going to cause more problems than good, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home