My Tarnished Halo

Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm With the Band


Let me preface by saying that I'm currently not and have never been an N'Sync fan. I don't know where the hell this dream came from. But last night I dreamt that I recognized one of the members of N'Sync in my small town. I was very amused and even casually approached the band. (I fear that if I ever run into someone famous I'll stutter and stammer the dorky "I'm your biggest fan" line.) But not in this dream. In this dream I'm confident. I'm a MILF.

I ask how long they are going to be in town, and they say until Saturday so I ask if they want me to take them somewhere good for dinner and show them what little there is to see around town. I remember telling them that the town is really small so I'd be surprised if anyone recognized them hehe. One of them says he loves good Pad Thai so I'm desperately racking my brain trying to think of where the heck I can get some of that in BumFuck, Egypt.

Next thing I know, we're at a restaurant and some guy comes up and tries to shoot me hanging out with the guys for some tabloid or something and the guys are like "We forget that when people are seen with us the paparazzi always follow us and try to get pictures." So they kind of huddle around me as we continue through town. That's the dream, in a nutshell. I just remember feeling cute and popular and confident that these guys actually wanted and were enjoying my company, but also completely odd because I had zero to do with them before hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home